- Buying bottled beer online couldn’t be easier. We’ve even got a Next Day Delivery service available
- The variety of brews in our Christmas Gift Selection will stop boredom setting in over the festive period.
- Award winning bottled beers can prove a great talking point after the Queen’s speech.
- British craft beers are becoming more and more relevant with today’s drinkers.
- Dads, Granddads, uncles and cousins can all be catered for in one fell swoop. If you order three or more cases to the same address, delivery is free.
- People who love beer, love variety. Best of British Beer have one of the widest and most exclusive ranges of beers to choose from so we are sure your recipient will receive at least one beer they haven’t tried, or maybe even heard of!
- We can deliver straight to you or your recipient without you having to traipse around the supermarket looking through their uninspiring beer selection.
- We can add a hand written gift note in your Christmas beer selection
- The man or woman in your life will love you forever. (or at least until the beer runs out)
- They may find their new favourite beer and know where they can then get it in the future.
Tagged with 'gifts'
I’ve lost count of the pairs of humorous boxer shorts; cufflinks engraved with supposedly important messages and monogramed socks that I’ve unwrapped with trepidation on February 14th. You would have thought that I had perfected my ‘Aah that’s great – thanks ever so much’ look that my partner’s heart would melt. While I may do a passable impression on the outside, inside I’m thinking ‘Oh for goodness sake, couldn’t you have just got me some beer?
So on behalf of the male population of this country, can I please appeal to their wives, girlfriends, fiancés, lovers or sweethearts to visit our website and get them something they will be genuinely glad to receive – the finest British beer in bottles. We even have the facility to personalise our beers with your own wording and choice of photograph – delivered to you within 24 hours. Ideal for both the hopelessly romantic and the hopelessly disorganised.
*This is in no way a reflection on my ability to attract members of the opposite sex, but is merely another example of how long in the tooth I have become.