This Father’s Day (June 21st), we’re giving people the chance to show their love and appreciation for their beer-loving dad by entering them into our Best of British Dads competition for the chance to win a personalised pack of our quality beer.
How to enter
Entering your dad is easy - all you need is a Twitter or Instagram account!
For Instagram users:
1. Upload a picture of your dad to your Instagram account
2. In the caption, write an explanation to why he is the best dad in Britain, including the hashtag #BestofBritishDads
3. Tag @bestofbritishbeer in the photo
For Twitter users:
1. Tweet telling us why your dad is the best dad in Britain, including the hashtag #BestofBritishDads
2.Tag @bob_beer at the end of your tweet
The closing date for the Best of British Dads competition is 23:59 on 14th June 2015.
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees of Best of British Beer and any other parties involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, and not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. The competition will be judged by employees and affiliates of Best of British Beer and their decision is final.
6. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Best of British Beer reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram or Twitter on 15th June 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of Best of British Beer sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Best of British Beer reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. By entering this competition, each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials, these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep Best of British Beer harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to Best of British Beer a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
10. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and Best of British Beer.
11. Best of British Beer will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
13. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The promoter is Best of British Beer, Unit 8 Arlington Court, Silverdale Enterprise Park, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 6SS.