Dark Beer Collection
Case of 12 x 500ml Dark Beers : £33.99
We have created a special mixed case of British stouts, porters, milds, ruby ales and dark beers to highlight the finest examples of these famous brews and we’re sure you’ll love the deep and delicious flavours. This case is an ideal introduction to the world of ruby and black beers or the perfect gift for those who have already come over to the dark side!
Here are some examples of the 12 x 500ml beers we may feature;
- Allendale, Black Grouse. Stout
- Weal Ales, Centenial Milk Stout
- Staffordshire Brewery, Rudyard Ruby, dark red ale
- Windsor & Eton, Conqueror. Black IPA
- Backyard Brewery, Coaltown, coffee stout
- Lancaster Brewery, Black. Silky stout
- Bowland Brewery, Deer Stalker. Stout brewed in an old Victorian mill
- Coach House, Mild. Classic dark mild from Cheshire
- Box Steam, Funnel Blower, coffee porter
We pack your ale in a robust, branded Best of British Beer box.
If you thought dark beers were the brainchild of the Irish, think again. While Guinness, Murphy’s and Beamish have all achieved worldwide fame, Porter and Stout were actually invented in London in the early 18th century and have proved popular ever since.
|Beer Style||Dark Beer|
|Strength ( ABV)||Mixed|