12 x 500ml bottles of pale/golden ale £33.99
Ideal for those who love the clean citrus aroma of a well hopped pale ale, and the refreshing notes of a blonde beer. From strong IPAs to light golden ales, this is the perfect gift for anyone who enjoys trying beers from the paler end of the spectrum.
Like all Best of British Beer cases, this selection is made from award winning independent breweries and has been approved by our tasting panel. The bottles in the image are intended as an example of the beers you will receive. Each case contains 12 x 500ml bottles of fine ale such as:
- Mischief - Strong pale ale from Monty's in mid Wales
- Westerham Brewery's Viceroy IPA made with hops from a National Trust Farm
- Zaffir, a tropical pale ale from Stonehouse Brewery
- Knight of the Garter - Flaxen ale from Windsor & Eton
- Even Keel - Refreshing Cornish Pale beer
- Backyard Blonde, a crisp, delicious pale from the Black Counry
- Pennine Pale - A Crisp American Hopped Pale from Northumberland; a staff favourite!
- First Light, a US Pale from The Brew Foundation
- Baa Brewing IPA from Chepstow, Wales
- Glyder Fawr, an extra pale ale from Cold Black Label brewing, Wales
- Seven giraffes, a deliciously well hopped pale from Williams Bros
Each collection of beers is delivered in a robust, branded Best of British Beer box.